Denver wedding photographer
Creating stories to preserve life’s precious moments
I’m a wedding photographer in Denver capturing fleeting moments to create unique stories of love, happiness, and innocence.
Your images will look elegant and cinematic. Most importantly, your photos will pull you right back into those beautiful moments.
Weddings are exciting but can be stressful and nerve wrecking with family and friends competing for your attention. That’s why I’ll carefully dip, dodge, duck, and dive (cheesy Dodgeball movie quote) while capturing images throughout the day. Alright, maybe not the dive part but you get the idea. Discretion is name of the game to help keeping your day flow smoothly without interruptions.
Most of your wedding will include candid photo coverage without any posing! Only a small portion of your wedding will be staged for family portraits and it’ll be short and sweet.
Click here for my favorite wedding moments.
Nice to meet you
– I’ve been photographing weddings for 10+ years.
– I grew up drawing and painting and now use my camera to create
– I worked as a graphic designer before getting into photography.
– I’ve lived in 3 states including Colorado, Nevada, and Michigan.
– I’m a loyal sports fan from Michigan. (born and raised)
– Head over to my ABOUT page to learn why I shoot weddings …