• Do you offer all the digital files?
Yes, you will receive an online gallery link to which you'll have 60 days to download the photos.
• Do you work with a second shooter?
Yes, I work with a second shooter as an upgraded option. Pricing depends on how many hours you need. Contact me for more info
• How long have you been photographing weddings?
I've been photographing weddings for the past 10 years. I got my start mentoring with a well known photojournalist.
• Do you charge for travel?
Yes, anything 30 miles outside of Denver, I charge 40 cents per mile. If the travel is over 2 hours from Denver, then an additional fee will be added to cover hotel costs, around $150 depending on the area and availability.
• Do you have insurance?
Yes, I have liability insurance to cover any accidents. I also carry an extra camera and lenses as backup equipment.
• What do you need to secure our wedding?
I Just need a $500 security deposit and a signed contract and we're good to go! I'll need the full payment no later than two weeks before your wedding.
• How long does it take to get our images?
You can expect your images delivered in 3-4 weeks.
• How long do you hold onto our photos?
I backup your photos immediately after your wedding and keep them for 1 year.
• Do you include Black and White edits as well as Color?
Yes, I will edit around 20% of your images in black and white and include them as well as the color version.
• Do you check out the venue beforehand?
Yes, if it's a venue that I haven't been to before, I will always arrive early to do a walkthrough to check out the space and the light.